Free Shipping Options For Orders Over £95
Sign Up To The News Letter For Exclusive Offers
Need some advice? Give us a call on 01465 871319 or schedule a chat below.
Adding product to your cart
ThermTec herald a new era in thermal scope technology; the very best sensors, coupled with outstanding ergonomics, performance, features and reliability
Based on a complex learning algorithm, the object distance can be measured automatically by the scope. With up to 60mm objective lens and advanced thermal imaging hardware, it boasts an exceptional detection range of up to 6,667 meters in complete darkness.
• Support charging batteries in reverse
• Continuous 1x-5x HD zooming
• Continuous brightness and contrast adjustment
• Hard-coat anodized surface: anti-rust, anti-scratch
• Advanced aircraft aluminium design
• Compact dimension
• Thermal imaging sensor with NETD <35mK and 12μm detector ensures excellent detail recognition.
• AMOLED display ensures sharp, richly contrasted thermal imaging. F/1.0 Germanium Optics
• Fast-aperture germanium optics ensure optimal heat energy transmissivity.
• IP67 water-proof, dust-proof and fog-proof
• Support both Wi-Fi and hotspot connections
• Real-time image transmission
• Support recording while shooting
• Designed with NUC technology- supports consistent view for shooting, making it more reliable as no shutter is locked during shooting with minimized noise.
• A wide FOV with a focal length of 20mm can be used for observation
• A narrow FOV with a focal length of 60mm can be used for aiming
• Aligned crosshairs ½ mil FFP reticle when zooming
• Seven different thermal-optimized reticles
• Five brightness options
• Two colour options
• Hunting with a tripod- you will never miss an object entering your shooting area.
Sign up for new kit reviews, exclusive deals and tales from the field
No products in the cart.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and coupons.